In line with Ultra’s ‘Employee’ and ‘Communities’ 2024 goals, we launched our ONE Ultra Forces Charter in January 2021. Our aim is to demonstrate Ultra’s commitment to our military and other forces’ veterans, reservists and their families.
Key principles within our ONE Ultra Forces Charter, include:
- Striving to support the employment of service spouses and partners
- Offering flexibility in granting leave for service spouses and partners before, during, and after, a partner’s deployment
- Supporting Military and other Forces charities
- Seeking to support our employees who choose to be members of the Reserve forces, including by accommodating their training and deployment where possible
- Offering support to our local cadet units, either in our local community or in local schools
Aiming to actively participate in days that celebrate our forces
The ONE Ultra Forces Charter supports our ASPIRE values and our commitment to being a positive force within our local communities.
Ultra has a duty across society to recognise the dedication and sacrifice of its Forces Community, who allow the societies in which they serve to maintain their independence. We are dedicated to being a forces friendly employer, which supports our diversity and inclusion agenda. We want to ensure that our Service personnel, veterans, and their families are treated fairly and are not disadvantaged as a result of their service.
Click here to read our ONE Ultra Forces Charter.