Detect and identify air, surface and underwater objects, effortlessly.
Data collection and fusion allows you to reduce operators while expanding capability.
Make the complicated simple with a Common Operating Picture.
Quickly classify threats and generate appropriate warnings.
React accordingly when every second counts with tools for threat and alarm response.
- Multi-zone and scalable: Fully scalable with a modular architecture allows easy upgrades on the fly to accommodate any number of sensors and zones
- Virtually limitless tracks: SAMS can manage thousands of sensor tracks simultaneously
- Open standards-based: Integrate SAMS with high-fidelity COTS sensors using open protocols
- Smart algorithms and rules: Sophisticated radar tracking system algorithms give optimal tracking over the entire coverage area in all weather conditions without any operator intervention
- Sensor data fusion and correlation: Data fusion engine correlates sensor inputs so that vessels being tracked by multiple sensors (radar, AIS, GPS) are presented to operators as single vessels with multiple data layers
- Sensor management: Camera systems can be integrated and ‘cued’ by radar tracks to follow targets of interest. The camera systems can also be used to acquire and then automatically track vessels as allocated by an operator
- Decision support utilities: Decision support tools aid operators to work in unison in making an informed and timely response to threats and alarms
- Multiple map formats: Wide support for industry-leading 2D and 3D map formats
Contact us below for more information or to schedule a demo.
Thank you for your submission. Someone from our sales team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Something went wrong. Your form failed to submit. Please try again or contact [email protected] if the issue continues.