Our range of hull-mounted transducers detect underwater vessels, delivering a tactical picture and operational advantage in the underwater battlespace.
- DT 513 - series of hydrophones integral to the broadband noise monitoring subsystem of the AN/BQQ-10 sonar system.
- TR 232B - performs the high-powered, low frequency transducer function for the AN/WQC-2A Underwater Sonar Communication System.
- TR 233 - performs the high frequency function for the AN/WQC-2A Underwater Sonar Communication System.
- TR 317 353 - Tonpilz transducer element that is the building block for the spherical bow array.
- TR 330A - Sonar Transducer used in surface ship applications and features a mid-frequency operating band.
- TR 343 - used in the AN/SQS-53C hull-mounted sonar array subsystem for the AN/SQQ-89(V) acoustic sonar weapons system
- TR 364 - underwater speaker, which includes a signal generator, power amplifier, and electro-acoustic transducer array.
- High Frequency Sail Array - under-ice navigation and obstacle avoidance sonar. Comprised of Projector modules and Receive modules.
- High Frequency Chin Array - under-ice navigation and obstacle avoidance sonar. Comprised of Projector modules and Receive modules mounted high on forward portion of the submarine sail.
+1 781 848 3400