We love to celebrate success. Working here you will be empowered, working on large projects, developing mission-critical solutions in defence and technology.
Our benefits include:
- Opportunities to develop your career including ongoing learning opportunities and training as well as opportunities to work elsewhere in the business (including overseas) to help you achieve your potential
- Access to leadership development and women development programs
- A supportive work environment to ensure you succeed with us and in your role
- A culture of continuous improvement
- Access to mentoring programs
- Access to LinkedIn Learning training platforms
- We have a range of social and charity activities to gain a sense of involvement in your community
- Pension or other retirement scheme options
- A range of competitive medical plans (as appropriate for each country) to provide reassurance for you and your family
- Competitive time off
- Flexible work
Ultra has locations across the UK, North America and Australia. Therefore, depending on the region, additional benefits are available
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- A confidential Employee Support Helpline
- 11 holidays (9 scheduled and 2 floating to allow you to celebrate days that are most important to you)
- Wellness discounts and discounts on monthly medical premiums
- Our employee assistance and wellness programs to help you deal with life’s challenges
- Paid family medical leave and paid bonding leave
- Student Loan Repayment
- Identity theft protection
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Disability insurance
- Parental bonding leave
- Our employee assistance and wellness programmes help you deal with life’s challenges
- Financial awareness available through EFAP
- Adoption assistance
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid Parental Leave
- Opportunity for tax effective remuneration
Our hiring process
Are you an investigator? A relentless problem solver? Are you ready to start a journey where you help create solutions to protect what matters?
Our range of internships and graduate programmes provide an opportunity for you to kick start your career in an inclusive, dynamic and engaging work place with mentoring and support to help you grow.
We have programmes available across engineering, marketing, finance and human resources. Search our current opportunities here.
Join our talent community to receive relevant communication & updates from the latest opportunities with us!
ONE Ultra Forces Charter
Armed and civilian forces professionals are known for their agility, innovation, commitment to excellence, collaboration, and ability to succeed in a challenging environment - showcasing many of Ultra’s values. The lessons learned in the armed forces are transferable to the work we do. Leadership, discipline, organisation, teamwork, and doing what it takes to get the job done.
Ultra recognises the value that our global forces community brings to the workplace. We are dedicated to being a forces friendly employer, supporting our diversity and inclusion agenda. With our ONE Ultra Forces Charter, we ensure that our Service personnel, veterans, and their families are treated fairly and are not disadvantaged as a result of their service. We understand that we have a duty across society to recognise the dedication and sacrifice of our Forces Community, who enable economic sustainability by allowing the communities in which they serve to maintain their independence.
We currently have many reservists and ex-armed and civilian forces colleagues who are using their transferable skills of teamwork, organisation and leadership to succeed in the complex and challenging business environment in which we operate. We are committed to supporting our forces community, making Ultra an employer of choice for you and your families.