Global Business Services (GBS) is Ultra’s shared service organisation supporting One Ultra. Whilst striving for service, operational, and financial process excellence, our primary objective is to support each of the Operating Business Units (OBUs), Strategic Business Units (SBUs) and Head Office by providing a comprehensive portfolio of cost-effective and flexible services, including:
- Finance and Accounting
- Treasury & Travel
- Human Resources
- Talent Acquisition
- Facilities Management
By partnering and collaborating with our customers to ensure that the solutions we deliver meet the needs of their business, we enable them to focus on transforming, innovating, and growing their capabilities to better service Ultra’s customers.
To achieve operational and financial process excellence, we have adopted:
- Standardised processes across our internal customer base, whilst accommodating local policy exceptions where necessary.
- Lean methodologies, and automation through enabling technologies where possible, to maximise process efficiency.
- A continuous improvement approach by constantly reviewing our processes and procedures to identify opportunities for improved operational and financial efficiency.
To achieve service excellence, we have established:
- A customer-focused, collaborative mindset to build strong relationships and partner with the Ultra businesses, providing them with the expertise and support they need.
- Service Level Agreements to ensure we are providing the required level and standard of service to our customers.
- Robust KPI reporting to monitor and measure our performance and progress against our targets.